READing Paws Training July 18, 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
Happy Tails is looking for new members for READing Paws. Cats and dogs are eligible. The dog or cat must like children and be able to lie down for 15 minutes at a time. It is a good visit for an older pet and not for pets that like a lot of action.
In addition to this RSVP for training, please email Pat Johnston (email@example.com) and provide the following information for your registration:
- Phone Number
- Pet's name and type of pet
- Pet's training (i.e. obedience, CGC)
- Team Leader training completed (yes or no; if no - please see information below)
Team Leader Training
There will be Team Leader training held immediately before this READing Paws training session, so if you haven't completed TL training yet, you can sign up for that as well and complete it all in the same day. The requirements for TL training are:
- HT member must have been an active member in good standing for at least 6 months
- HT member must be a member of a regularly visiting team and completed at least 6 visits in the past 6 months
Click Here to RSVP for TL training.
Please do not bring your pets to this training.
READ Training takes about 5 hours, please plan accordingly.
Please reach out to Ellen Griffin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pat Johnston (email@example.com) with any additional questions about READing Paws training.